2011年4月15日星期五

Manchester United wing into the national team is proud to thank the Red Devils would like to learn cultivation Maicon

As Manchester United last season has a good play, Brazilian teenager Rafael also attracted the attention of the national team. He said Brazil coach de Menezes has called him to inform that he has selected the Legion in the new samba. This is the first time Manchester United demon summoned by national team, which Raphael was very proud.
In the August 10, the Brazilian national team will work with the U.S. team for warm-up match, Dunga took over the pointer of the de Menezes also announced the new list of 23 national team, there are many Alves, Robinho , Tiago - famous big names like Silva, to be selected so Raphael is commendable.
But Kaka, Luis Fabiano and Julio Cesar was selected the new team could not even get Maicon de Menezes did not call, even though the country Mihou Wei is considered to be "first in the world right back", but the teenager Raphael took over the position of Big Brother.
After a 20-year-old Raphael after the club's rapid growth to become a member of the military Samba, which can be said for the young Raphael's career take off time. Teenager that he will be faced with such predecessors Maicon fierce competition, but more, he hopes to learn to Inter Tiewei.
"I am very happy to get the call of the national team, can put on the yellow jersey for each player is a Brazilian great pride." Raphael accepted an interview with Manchester United's official website is very excited.
"This is my first national team, I look forward to more opportunities. When the coach said to me before I was selected to play on the phone and asked me how I felt, how the training, and when I answered truthfully, he told me that you has been selected, and I was delighted. "Raphael recalls being called up when the scene, the joy was palpable.
Raphael did not forget about Maicon: "He and I both play the same position, I hope to learn a lot in him. For the world's best club Manchester United, which I for the national team effectiveness of a dream come true. "Raphael that Manchester United is the big stage, before allowing him well the national team.Manchester United

没有评论:

发表评论